By successfully completing the Regional Master’s Program in Peace Studies, students will acquire the following competencies:
- a thorough knowledge and understanding of theoretical concepts related to peace studies;
- the ability to analyze and synthesize scientific and technical knowledge in the field of peace studies and related disciplines;
- the ability to understand the causes of the outbreak of contemporary conflicts, as well as the responses provided by theoretical and practical achievements in the field of peace studies;
- the ability to independently perform tasks related to the practical application of theoretical knowledge;
- the ability to link knowledge acquired from different related fields in order to successfully solve complex problems;
- the ability to independently present different problems, structurally connecting them with arguments and proofs;
- the capacity to design and conduct research, and to continue in doctoral programs.